Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Sai Yeung Choi: a beginning

Content:
Sai Yeung Choi Street South in Mong Kok is famous all over the world with the crowd during holidays. I would like to have that as my base on the critical theory of society project. Actually I do not have a clear goal for the project but I would like to build up a platform for people to join, under the ‘author as producer’ approach proposed by Walter Benjamin. Likewise, I would like to make the project similar to that of situationist Constant’s New Babylon. I would like to visualize Constant’s idea of Mong Kok in web form.

Methodology:
The use of Blog.
Design posters, graffiti, or any promotional means of visual elements that are going to post along Sai Yeung Choi Street to ask people to join the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home